Setting Up Your First Magazine
Start in Flipboard; find an article you want to Read Later.
- Tap the + to Flip the article
- Tap the NEW item to create the magazine
- Fill in Name, Description AND activate the Privacy setting. TAP Create.
- You get a Preview view. Tap Done.
- You are returned to the Magazines Page; tap your person icon at bottom of page.
- Your personal magazines page appears. Your newly created magazine is placed as the first one!
- Tap the magazine and your are ready to read!
- Congrats on creating your first magazine!
Don Tomoff is a “recovering CPA”, who is passionate about helping organizations adapt to the changing business world that we operate in.
One lesson learned over the years is that all of us, regardless of organization type or size, struggle with similar issues — primarily information management and presentation, and effective use of our time. Let’s change that…one person at a time!