Occasionally, it’s nice to have a profile available on your iPhone 📲.
Managing this from your mobile device isn’t intuitive (ok, it’s not intuitive on your desktop either!).
Since I recently needed to do it, I thought I would share the steps!
6 Easy Steps
- Open LinkedIn in your mobile browser — you can’t do this from the app!
- Search for profile…
- Tap the name and open the profile.
- Tap “More” and you will see an option to “Save to PDF”.
- The PDF will “appear” in your browser. We now need to “put” it somewhere. Tap “More…”.
- Depending on the apps, etc. on your device, various options will be available. I select GoodReader, which is my preferred document management app.
- That’s it. The PDF will be sent to GoodReader and opens on your device.