Seamless! Box >> Office 365 Integration
I store client files, presentations, etc. in Box and share them frequently. I also access them on my mobile devices to use when I am out of the office.
I recently wanted to make a change to a PowerPoint presentation that I am working on and decided to grab it out of Box and try the Box >> Office 365 integration.
Here it is…in 4 steps!
1 — View the PowerPoint file in the Box app
- Tap file to view in the Box app.
2 — Send The File to the PowerPoint App
- Tap the share icon and tap “Open in Microsoft PowerPoint”
3 — Make Change(s) and Close The PowerPoint File
- In this case, I inserted a new slide, added an image and closed the presentation.
- Then, close the file and it goes back to Box.
4 — Return to Box and Make Sure File is Updated
- Date has changed — file is updated in Box!
Wow. That is as easy as it looks!
I won’t be messing with OneDrive too much going forward now that I have tried this.